Things To Do When You're Feeling Down
We all have those days when we're not feeling our best. It may be because of problem at work, school or in your personal life. It happens to all of us and it's normal but it sucks. I don't like those days and I'm sure that you don't either. I know how hard it can be to make yourself feel better so I decided to share with you things that I like to do.
- Take a deep breath~ Sometimes I can get overwhelmed with everything that is going on and thinking over and over again about problems that I have or thing that make me feel bad. Then I like to take a second and just take a few deep breaths. It's really helps me clear my mind.
- Take a walk~ When I'm feeling bad my instinct tells me to go outside. I just grab my jacket and go for a long walk. Nothing helps me better than a fresh air and sun. I like to go by myself or with my dogs.
- Play with your pets~ Only company I need and want on a days I'm feeling down is from my two amazing dogs and three beautiful cats. I just love to pet and play with them. It's scientifically proved that spending time with your pets can help you to reduce stress and calm you.
- Read a book~ If you don't want to face with real world then go to the imaginary one. Books always gave me comfort and happiness. I find that motivational books can help you even better. Inspiring word can make you feel a little bit happier.
- Watch a movie ~ Although you're not the happiest you can watch a comedy and maybe it makes you laugh and you forgot about the problems you have. If you are more into romantic type of movies then be free to watch that. My personal favorite movies are romantic-comedy.
Let me know if you have some tips about how to feel better.