Ginger & Chocolate Biscuits
I'm so exited to share with you this ginger and chocolate biscuit recipe. From the first time I made it I was so pleased with it. They turned out just as I wanted. What I love the most about them is how easy they are to prepare but most of all they taste heavenly.
200g of flour
120 g of butter
60 g of sugar
vanilla sugar bag
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
1 teaspoon of yeast
130 grams of dark chocolate
pinch of salt
- Cut the dark chocolate with sharp knife on bigger pieces. Be careful not to cut yourself.
- Leave the butter on room temperature to soften. When it's nice and soft cut it on pieces. Mix the butter with sugar until you got a nice creamy and uniform mix.
- Separately mix egg with vanilla sugar and then add it to butter mixture. Carefully mix them together.
- Sift the flour with yeast in separate bowl. Add ginger powder and pinch of salt. Then add chopped chocolate.
- At the end mix everything with butter.
- On the baking sheet put baking paper. Shape little balls of mixture with the spoon. Put biscuits in the oven on 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Leave them too cool down before serving them.
They are so simple to make. If you are not fan of ginger you can always replace it with some other ingredient. I once used cinnamon and it turned out incredible. I promise you that they are absolutely divine. You won't stop making them after you first try them out.
Do you like to bake biscuits?