Tips To Make Your Flowers Live Longer
Spring is just around the corner and best way to welcome it is with a nice bouquet of flowers. Roses, cyclamen, hydrangeas and tulips. There is so many beautiful flowers that every room make so much more calm and peaceful. Only thing that makes me sad when it comes to flowers is when they are dying. I just want them to bloom forever. Although that's not possible I have few tips to make them bloom a little bit longer.
I'm always trying to find ways to make my flowers live as long as they can. I usually just changed water and that would be it. I did a little research and found so many different ways that can help your flowers. I tried them out and decided that I want to share those tips with you.
To make your plans fresh and beautiful do following things.
- ✿ Tear off the leaves from the stems. Without leaves your flower will live longer as leaves take the necessary nutrients from a flower.
- ✿ Put flowers in room temperature water. Never put them in cold one.
- ✿ Cut the stems diagonally and put them in hot water for a little bit and then in the vase.
- ✿ Change water regularly and put flowers in room which is not too hot.
- ✿ Put your flowers in 1 L of water with two tablespoons of vinegar and two tablespoons of sugar. That will feed the plant.
- ✿ Don't put your flowers near fruits or vegetables.
Let me know if you try out some of these tips or if you have your own.