Kinder Pingui Cake
If it's covered in chocolate then it is probably delicious. I love chocolate so much. Every day I need to have at least just a little bit of dark chocolate. I love the taste, smell and look of it. My favourite cakes are the one with chocolate in it. But one cake is special. Cake that every child and adult love. That’s Kinder Pingui.
I remember when I was a little girl that eating Kinder Pingui was something amazing. The taste of the chocolate and the cream was something that you couldn’t taste anywhere else. Few years ago my mom made a homemade Kinder Pingui Cake and it was absolutely delicious. I decided to make it again. It’s literally like the original one. So today I’m going to share with you the recipe for Kinder Pingui Cake that your family and friends will absolutely love.
Ingredients for Biscuit
6 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons of flour
1 tablespoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of cocoa
6 tablespoons of warm water
6 egg whites
- Separate egg yolks in one bowl and egg whites in another. Mix egg whites until you've got a firm snow. Put it aside.
- Mix yolks with sugar until it'e well combined. Add water, cocoa and flour mixed with baking powder.
- Now add egg yolks and mix it gently with spoon until you get a nice and smooth mixture.
- Put baking sheet in your pan and pour the mixture in.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180 degree for about 20 minutes.
- When it's baked you need to leave it too cool down and then cut it in half.
Ingredients for Cream
750 ml of heavy cream
Ingredients for Glaze
200 grams of chocolate
100 grams of butter
- On the packaging of gelatin you have instructions. Prepare it as according.
- Whip the cream and add the gelatin.
- For glaze you need to melt the chocolate and butter melt over hot water.
- Put half of the cream equally on the first biscuit and spread it smoothly.
- Pure half of the glaze over the cream.
- Put other half of the cream over the glaze.
- Place second half of the biscuit over the cream.
- Pour the rest of the glaze over the cake.
- Leave it in the fridge for couple of hours.
I really hope that you are going to try this recipe because it's honestly so good. It would be great as a birthday cake too. It's very light and perfect for any occasion.