Perfect White Cream Cake
Ingredients for the Cream
500 milliliters of milk
6 tablespoons of flour
6 tablespoons of icing sugar
250 grams of butter
For this cake I first made the cream because it need to cool down before putting on the biscuit.
- Separate little bit of milk and mix it with flour.
- Rest of the milk boil and then add milk with flour.
- Stir until it starts to thicken.
- Then just leave at the side and let too cool down. Don't worry if it's still liquid when you got it of the stove. It's going to connect when it's cooled down.
- Mix butte and icing sugar.
- Add cooled milk and flour to butter with sugar.
6 egg yolks
6 egg whites
150 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
150 grams of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Mix egg yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Gradually add flour with baking powder.
- Mix the egg whites until they are stiff and compact.
- Add egg whites snow into egg yolk mixture.
- For this part you need to use spatula or spoon and not the mixer.
- When it's all nice and compact but still fluffy you can our it into baking cake pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on 180 degrees.
100 grams of chocolate
80 grams of butter
- In one bowl melt butter and the chocolate on the stove.
- Mix it so it doesn't burn.
- When it's melted pour over the cake.
After the biscuit is done cut it in half. I put a layer of jam on the bottom half of biscuit but you don't have to if you don't like that. Then I add all of the cream and gently spread it over. You can use just half of it and other half put on the top but I like it this way. Next I put the bottom half and pour chocolate glaze over the cake.
As you can tell it's so easy to bake this cake. I use this biscuit for most of my cakes because its so soft and tasty. I goes perfect with every cake. Hoe you'll try this cake and if you do be sure to send me photos on Twitter or in the comments below.
What is your fave cake?
Do you like to bake?