Caramel Hot Chocolate ☕
As the days get colder my desire for hot beverages gets bigger. Hot chocolate is one of my absolutely favorite drinks in the Autumn and Winter months. I like chocolate in every single way. A good cup of hot chocolate always make my day a little bit better. To spice things up this time I tried something a little bit different. I added a special ingredient.
I love the combination of caramel I chocolate. They just taste amazing together. So I added a little bit of caramel to my hot chocolate. It is honestly so good. So here is how you can to your own delicious caramel hot chocolate. This recipe is enough for 4 cups of hot chocolate.
500 milliliters of milk
70 grams of sugar
20 grams of cacao
50 grams of milk chocolate
50 grams of dark chocolate (70%)
- Heat the pan and then add sugar. This way it will melt evenly and you’ll get a nice caramel.
- When it’s completely melted without any lumps you will see the little bubbles on the surface you can add hot milk.
- It’s important that the milk is hot because hot caramel and hot milk will melt fast.
- When the milk is ready in another bowl prepare milk and dark chocolate and cacao.
- Half of the milk add to the bowl and mix it together. In this way you will get rid of any lumps.
- Add the rest of the milk.
- Return the hot chocolate in the pan so you can heat it whenever you like.
I’m obsessed with this hot chocolate. The flavor is so rich and creamy. It’s perfect for rainy days in bed reading a good book or watching movie.
What is your favorite hot beverage?
Do you like hot chocolate?