Yes, it is officially 2017, and yes I don't quite know how this happened. Now it's getting a little bit scary how fast time flies and how fast everything is changing. 2016 was mixed with a lot of amazing and happy but also sad and stressful moment. I really hope that 2017 is going to be a better year for all of us. I'm going to try my best to make it as better as I can.
Last couple of years I didn't wrote about my "New Year's resolutions" as I find that if I set myself goals too high and I don't reach them it just makes me feel bad about myself. I decided that this year I'm going to write down things that I want to improve about myself and also which I think will help me grow as a person. I think that by taking baby steps and realizing your flaws we can make big changes.
- A bad habit I'm going to break : Procrastinating in the times when I really shouldn't.
- A new skill I'd like to learn : Playing guitar as I wanted to do that as long as I can remember.
- A person I hope to be more like : I want to strike to better version of myself.
- A good deed I'm going to do : Volunteer and help children with needs.
- A place I'd like to visit : I'd like to visit Ljubljana.
- A book I'd like to read : Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- A new food I'd like to try : I would like to try sushi or mexican food.
- I'm going to do better at : Confronting my fears.
Those are all the things that I'll tray my best to do in 2017. I really think that I can do all of them and make my life a little bit better. I'm very excited about 2017 and all the things that new year will bring.
Which things are you going to change or improve in 2017?
What's on your New Year's resolution list?