Books I Want To Read
Reading is something I seriously neglected and I feel so bad about it. Last few months were so busy and hectic that I just sacrificed my reading time for other things. Now that I finally have some free time I decided to make a list of all the books I want to read this year.
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
- Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz
- The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- London Belongs To Me by Jacquelyn Middleton
- Three Dark Crowns by Blake Kendare
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The One We Fell In Love With by Paige Toon
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Aristotel and Dante Discover the Secret of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
All of these books have been on my radar for so long. I heard so many amazing things about them and the plot of every single one of them is so interesting. I’m trying to make my book shelves as fool of amazing books as possible. I’m so excited do have these ones among my favorite books.
Do you want to read any of these books?
What book would you recommend me to read?