Follow

Little Things In Life





I noticed such a big change in my life since I've started to practice mindfulness and try to worry less. I really started to appreciate more little things in life. I'm trying to expand my horizons and learn new things everyday. I wanted to share with you few of them. 


Animals ~ I love all animals but dogs are something special. I just cannot to smile when I see a dog. They are just so sweet and always happy. I love seeing dogs early in the morning when they are on the walk with their owners. Being away from home really makes me miss my dogs even more. Playing with them and going on a long walks really makes me so much happier and relaxed. 

Mornings ~ This might be a no, no for many of you but I actually enjoy waking up early. Especially when I've been woken up by a sun and chirping birds. I try to get out of my day as much as I can and I find that the best way to do that is to wake up as early as I possible can. I'm sure that some people wake up earlier than me but waking up at 7am for me is pretty good.

Adventure ~ This month was definitely all about trying not to worry and live in the moment more. Getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things was really liberating and I'm determined to do more of it. I started to go on a boxing classes and I've been loving it so much. I'm training with my friends which makes it ten times better. Can't wait to try other interesting things to do in the future.

Nature ~ For me nature in the Spring is most beautiful. I just love seeing everything blooming and growing. It's not too hot or too cold. Weather is perfect for long walks and picnics. I love to spend time with my mom in the garden and help her to plant the flowers and vegetables. Sunshine always cheers me up and make me more awake.

Conversation ~ To have a full filled and meaningful conversation isn't something that you can have often these days. So when I can properly talk and discus things with like-minded or even better different minded people is something that I don't take for granted. I like to hear what other people think and learn from them.


I think that there is always room to grow and try to became the best version of yourself. I like to write down things that make me happy because that way I can fully think about them and be even more grateful.
  




What makes you happy? 





Popular Posts