Delicious Banana Bread
Baking time! Most of the time I'm searching for new and interesting but simple recipes. Today I wanted to do something easy and something that I know my family will love. Banana is actually my favorite fruit and I wanted to bake Banana Bread.
I baked this cake before but I wanted to try another recipe and I think that this one is better so I'm sharing it with you. It's honestly so simple and I'm sure you have all of the ingredients already in your kitchen. I also like it as I'm using bananas that are ripe and always remain uneaten.
pinch of salt
50 grams of butter
1.5 mug of flour
half a mug of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
chocolate, coconut, almonds...
- Mash bananas in the mixing bowl and add whisked egg, pinch of salt and melted butter. I melted it over the steam but you can do it in microwave. Mix it all together.
- Add flour, sugar and baking soda. And mix it all together again with a whisk.
- Now you can add whatever you want. It can be chocolate chips, almonds, coconut, kakao...
- Put baking paper into the loaf pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Heat oven to 170 degrees and bake it for 40 minutes.
- To be sure that it's fully baked insert tester or tooth pick into center and if it comes out clean then it's done.
- Leave it to completely cool down.
After it's completely cooled down serve it to your family and friends. Hope you'll try it and enjoy it as much as I did!
Have you baked Banana Bread before?
Which is your favorite cake?