Follow

August Resolution!






I think that this months resolution must be one of my absolute favorite ones. I'm super excited to share it with you guys as I want you to be included in it. This is first resolution that is fully dedicated to my blog. 



BLOG EVERY DAY

I've wanted to try and blog every day in a month before but I was always scared that I'm not going to have enough idea or time. After encouraging myself that I can do it I decided that August is the perfect month to start. I've already written down topics I want to write about and I'm really pleased with them. I hope that you'll enjoy reading new post every day as well. 

I don't want to write any kind of posts or take the easy way and write short posts. I really want to only publish quality content and something that could help you. I already scheduled and have in my mind a lot of amazing posts that I really think you'll enjoy. I really hope that you'll support me as it would really encourage to maybe even post daily in September too. 


Have you ever blogged daily?
Do you have any tips? 




Comments

Subscribe to Sweet Passions Newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts